Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Friday

Sherry and M&M's Great Grandmother Elizabeth picked up Mason and Makenzie today and took them to the pumpkin patch at Sherry's church. The kids walked up and down the rows searching for the perfect pumpkins to take back to grandmother's house. Great Grandmother Elizabeth wanted to get M&M a surprise before she heads back to Memphis tomorrow. I think the Target trip was very amusing her G G Elizabeth. After walking down all the boy toy aisles, Mason couldn't decide on what he wanted so they all headed to the girl aisles. Of course as soon as Mason realized where they were headed he wanted to head back to pick his toy. He managed to wait patiently as Makenzie looked down each girl aisle. And just like big brother, she couldn't decide on her toy either! Sherry and G G Elizabeth figured the best solution would be to split up. Sherry took Mason to get his transformers and G G Elizabeth took Makenzie. She ended up picking a Hello Kitty toy...I'm not shocked at all! I think they all had a fun time this afternoon.
Stephen has been in London and finally came home today. He wanted to see his grandmother one more time before she went back home so we all decided to meet at Snoopy Lupe's (Lupe Tortilla). This is one of my favorite places!! Stephanie, Jeff and Austin met us along with Sherry and Skip. We thought getting there at 5 on a Friday would ensure us a patio seat...NO! With today's beautiful weather, there were no outside seats left. No worries though. We still had an awesome dinner with even better company. Grandpa Skip is such a good sport. He hung out at the sandbox so the kids could play while we were waiting for our food. As usual, I ate way too much...but I just can't seem to get enough of the beef fajitas. They are outstanding! I am very much looking forward to our joint StrollerFit Northwest Houston and StrollerFit Cypress Moms' Night Out here in a couple weeks!

On to the caterpillars...I really had NO IDEA I'd be this amazed and interested in what's going on with those things. I find myself checking in on them ALL day! It really is amazing watching them...and we've only had them a day. When we got them they were small and black. Already today they have gotten much bigger and they have started forming the silk needed for their cocoons. The color of them has changed from black to a grayish color (you'll notice the difference in the pictures) and they are constantly moving. I'll keep you updated.


I'll be back tomorrow with updates from the Pumpkin Patch at the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment