Poor Kenzie was awake all night last night with a fever and coughing. She was telling me (in her sleep) that she saw spiders on her pillow and cats in our bed. She had a very rough night. Poor baby was miserable this morning so I took her to the doctor. We got in right away, ruled out the flu but had us go to another building for a chest x-ray because her "lungs sounded loose". After the x-ray, which took about 30 minutes to get in and out, we headed back to another building to get her blood taken. After almost an hour of waiting there, we got in and she got poked. Of course she cried and I felt so bad because she was so achey that I'm sure it hurt so bad for her. When that was over we headed back to the doc's office to wait, and wait, and wait for the results. After an hour of waiting and Kenzie falling asleep on my chest, they sent us home and said they'd call with results. Some how the two awesome girls who took the x-ray couldn't seem to find it...NO CLUE how that happens. Her blood work looked pretty good. It was the very extreme high end of normal...but it was normal! So we got her started on Tamiflu, just in case, and a steriod that I'd have to go look up how to spell. She is also taking Carbutuss for her cough and Motrin for her fever. I'm suppose to go to some wineries for the weekend with Lauren for her 30th bday. It depends on how Kenzie is feeling in the morning if I go or not.
She finally fell asleep on the couch with her pooches
some stranger must have given her oreos...
decided to light a fire -the stocking are just down for the picture!
the kids decorated the tree and picked out the pink and blue lights




No comments:
Post a Comment