Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

No time


Geez...seems like I never have enough time to blog anymore. We've had a lot going on in our lives lately.

1. I am selling both my StrollerFit franchises. I've loved having SF! It's been challenging and fun but the time has come to move on. I'm so happy to be selling Cypress to Mari Fredrickson and selling NW Houston to Charlotte Lunsford. I know they'll both do awesome!


mno at arts of glaze. this is where i told everyone of the sell

2. Time to pack... We will be moving soon. It's a little sad because S and I have done so much to our house to make it our own and we'll definitely miss our first home. However, an opportunity has come up that we can't and don't want to pass up.

3. School - Mason's birthday is August 27th. So according to his bday, he should be going to kindergarten next year...AHHH can't believe the time has come. He's my baby boy! But with him being so young and so close to the deadline we are trying figure out if we should send him or have him in a year of transition. As a mother, I want to make the right decision...just not sure what that is yet. We are meeting with Sarah (his teacher right now) next week to hear her recommendations. It's tough!

4. Finally 30!! Joanne and I finally turned 30. I have been wanting to turn 30 for years! I think it's probably because I've been married a while, had two kids and am now done having babies and just really happy. We had a fun celebration the Saturday before our bday at Fox and Hound then had family over for homemade pizzas on our birthday. Makenzie made my pizza (crust, sauce, beef, mushrooms, peppers, sprinkle of cheese) and Mason made Stephen's (crust, sauce, cheese, beef, peppers, I think, more cheese, pepperoni, cheese and topped it off with doritos!). S was a great sport and let Mason do it all on his own. I'm not sure how it tasted but he had a good time!





kenzie's new bedding. her big girl bed is on order...


1 comment:

  1. Happy late Birthday!!!
    Looks like alot of fun!!
    Good luck on the move and the school decision!
    I have a few friends that have started their sons early, and wished they would have waited. I do have a friend that started them and he has done great. You know your kids best and I'm sure you will make the best decision!!

    ReplyDelete