Packing is a HORRIBLE thing. I can't seem to find where to start with our packing. I am very excited and ready to move but I can't seem to get anywhere with packing our things. It's amazing at how much STUFF we can collect over the years!! A sign that I'm getting old...I can't wait to get our new washer and dryer, new refrigerator so we can put our old one in our garge, and our new kitchen table...Pics of our new house will come soon...
Joanne is getting ready for little Eliana to arrive. Eliana's room is finished and Joanne is showing progress at each appointment. My guess is that E will arrive in the next 5 days...
Okay...here come the pics...
mason getting ready for school
kenzie ready for school pics...make up and all
daddy's office sent him an edible arrangement
enjoying the beautiful houston weather
static??
sibling love




Love their new jammies!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move! I hate packing!!!