Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Circus Days 2

We had yet another busy day! Mason had his turn with Circus Days and he loved it! He smiled and played the entire time. He was so adorable doing all the activities. I had a little over an hour to kill after I dropped him off before I needed to be back. So...I headed to Target. I got the kids some adorable jammies and a couple other things that we probably didn't need. Makenzie had a fun-filled day with Grandmother. Sherry picked her up before I took Mason. They took Roxy (Stephanie's dog) to Brandy (the groomer), headed to Barnes and Noble for Storytime. I could tell Kenzie really enjoyed it because she still hasn't stopped talking about it. Grandmother bought one of the Halloween stories that was read so Kenzie brought that home tonight so we could read it to Mason. It was a cute story called Pumpkin Soup. Then they went to Chick-Fil-A (Kenz told grandmother that's what her belly was shouting to her!) then back to pick up Roxy. They finished off their day with playtime at Grandmother's before I picked her up.


Mason's Train - made of graham crackers, icing and animal crackers

I think he's almost too big for this toy


Tight-rope walking




Peyton and AJ came over for about an hour while Amber went to get her bangs trimmed. The kids managed to play in the playroom, jump on the trampoline, watch WordWorld, eat popcorn and get back to playing all in one hour...impressive! When the kids left, we went to the mall to meet with Angela and the girls for some playtime. M&M were tired but had fun! It took Makenzie a while before she decided she wanted to play though. And being the awesome mother that I am (sarcasm here...), I dragged the kids to Dillard's and made them wait about 20 minutes while I tried on shoes. It seems Kenz has my love of shoes. She grabbed about 10 display pairs and tried them on, checked herself out in the mirror, showed the sales lady and strutted her stuff. She got many comments about how cute she was! They hung in there pretty well.

Relaxing and watching WordWorld



One set of the new jammies






No comments:

Post a Comment