This week BCUMCS had it's annual "Circus Days" for the kids. Makenzie's class went today and Mason's will go tomorrow. I helped out with the bowling station, which the kids seemed to like. Most liked to throw the ball at the pins rather than roll it! Kenzie looked so cute in her Sweet Tea outfit. It took her a while to warm up and want to do the activities. I think it was a little overwhelming for her. Her definite favorite was decorating the graham cracker with icing and animal crackers then getting to eat it. She also really liked the train ride around the parking lot. Overall, it was a big success for the students of BCUMCS who attended today!
I'm sure Mason will love it tomorrow. He's been talking about it for a while. I'm back on bowling duty again tomorrow.
Aunt Amber worked at the face painting station and painted this very cool tent on Kenz!
After school, I took the kids along with Amber, Peyton, AJ, and Ethan back to see the pumpkins. The pumpkins that Mason hid behind the hay yesterday were gone! I didn't take money yesterday so I told him to hide the pumpkins he wanted and I'd bring money today...oops! Once again, the cousins had a blast together - running, diving on the ground and laughing. Getting a family picture with all kids looking and smiling is just about IMPOSSIBLE these days!! We tried though.
Beautiful Girls
The caterpillars are awesome!!! That final stubborn caterpillar formed his cocoon this evening. We moved them to their butterfly house - a bit stressful for me. I didn't want them to fall off the paper disk! I got them moved and now we wait for them to appear as butterflies, which should take about 5 days. Can't wait!! The kids are having a blast watching them and telling me how they've changed. This was an OUTSTANDING gift for Mason on his 4th bday.




No comments:
Post a Comment