Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins & Prayers

We are saying prayers for the following for our family and friends...
Healthy Pregnancies & Babies
Health (in general)
Safe travels
Surgeries/Recoveries



The pumpkins were delivered to BCUMC on Sunday. BCUMC is our church and is also the kids school. Mason had school today - he loves going 4 days! Kenz and I had StrollerFit and ran around before picking up Mason from school. Lauren and I took the kids (Mason, Makenzie, Clara, and Elise) out to the pumpkin patch after school for some pictures. Kenz wanted to wear her costume to show Clara. I think we got some really cute ones...these are just a very few!














4 of the 5 caterpillars have formed their cocoons. I'm just waiting for that last stubborn one to attach itself to the paper disk so I can move them to the house and out of the jar. They'll be butterflies soon!!! Pics will be posted tomorrow...


Exciting purchase happening soon...be watching for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment