Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Night 1 - A Success!


Tonight was Night 1 of the HMC Shrimp Boil. We didn't do much to set up but we hung out and had a blast! The kids ran around for hours (you'll notice in the pics their legs changing colors). M&M love to play on and around all the machinery - I'm sure my dad would be so proud. I couldn't get them to try the shrimp or sausage, which was YUMMY! Daddy brought them McDonald's nuggets and apples. They were good with that. When Peyton, AJ and Ethan go there, the kids ran and ran and ran. They were all worn out! We stayed as long as we could. We finally left at 10:00pm so we could head home, bathe them, and get them all ready to do it again for the full day tomorrow. I'll have much more then! Here are some photos from tonight...












No comments:

Post a Comment