Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Update...

Poor Kenz woke up Friday morning sick to her stomach. She had no fever and acted fine so we took her to the shrimp boil. She hung in there like a champ! She did throw up a couple more times then was fine - I think she must have eaten something bad. It was cold and rainy on Friday, but that didn't stop us all from having a blast. Rich had an awesome turnout from all the clients he invited. My aunt, uncles, and cousins were all there along with Joanne and fam and Amber and kids and my mom, of course. Clara, Elise and Lauren also came. All the kids were COVERED in dirt by the end of the day - I'm still trying to get the clothes clean. Rich had TONS of sausage and shrimp with potatoes and corn, 3 kegs and 2 margarita machines...Fun times to be had by all! We headed back home fairly early so we could get the kids bathed and to bed before heading to College Station.... Here are some photos from the HMC Shrimp Boil - Day 2.




Aggies vs OSU Game -

All my family headed up to College Station early Saturday morning to get all set up to tailgate. Unfortunately, the Ags lost! But we all had a blast. The kids ran and ran and ran. Stephen, Mason, Makenzie, and I went in to the game. The kids and I stayed for the first quarter then they were ready to come out and see Peyton, AJ, and Ethan - who had all just arrived - and Evan. We took Rich's smoker, a keg and a margarita machine from the previous day. Joanne and Rob brought a bunch of snacks too. I've never eaten so much meat - I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday SO SICK from eating so much! I felt much better by Monday. We got to Aggieland at 9 a.m. and left about 7 p.m. With no naps and nothing but running, the kids were absolutely EXHAUSTED!! Kenz was asleep before we even got out of College Station. Below are a few pics from that...Sure hoping for a WIN when we do this again in a couple weeks.

Sunday 10/11/09

We headed to the Simmons for brunch today. Stephen's grandmother, Grandmother Elizabeth, was in town from Memphis. Skip and Sherry drove her from Memphis on Saturday and she'll be here for a bit. We had a great time catching up. Stephanie, Jeff and Austin came over along with Sherry's parents. The food was fantastic and everyone had a blast. M&M and Austin LOVE playing and hanging out together. I can't wait to see them again on Halloween. We took a more recent "4 Generation" photo - it's been 3 years since our last one. It's hard to get one with everyone smiling but here it is!!



No comments:

Post a Comment