Wow! The past few weeks have been so busy but so fantastic! Our Canada trip was awesome! We flew into Calgary on Thursday, Stephen worked a few hours Friday then we drove the 2 hours to Lake Louise for the night. We walked around the lake a little more Saturday morning then drove about an hour to Banff. We "watched" the Aggies get smashed by OU on the computer in the hotel. It was tough! We headed back to Calgary on Sunday morning. Stephen had to be in the office by 10:30 Sunday. He worked about half a day then we went to Maryn's home for dinner with the rest of his team. He had to work Monday too, so I walked around downtown and went to the mall and Calgary tower. It was a busy trip. I definitely want to go back! I'm thinking in July for Stampede.
We flew back from Calgary on Tuesday and got in around 1. We had only gotten 4 hours of sleep the night before so we tried to take a nap when we got home but that didn't work so well. The kids had not seen us in days and were not really wanting to lay down. Joanne and I took my mom to see Celtic Thunder Tuesday night. This Irish group is not a group I would have gone to see on my own. However, I really loved the concert and am so glad we went. I would go see another concert. It was cool.
Wednesday was another full day. The kids had school, then gymnastics, then Tee Ball, then dinner with Joanne and family and the Koenigs. I spent a lot of Thursday getting ready for my Southern Living party that was Friday night.
While all this was going on, I was getting things ready and training Mari as a Stroller Fit instructor. She's doing an excellent job and will be a fantastic instructor for our Cypress group. Whew....a busy week when we got home but we made it.
So I finally had a few minutes to update and add some pictures. I'm very much looking forward to spending Thanksgiving and the weekend with my family and friends.
Here are some photos from the past few weeks...
Irish pub at bottom of our hotel in Calgary. Stephen is comes here every trip. It was a very cool place.




No comments:
Post a Comment