Today was a very exciting day for us. Makenzie got her ears pierced!!! She'd (and I'd) been wanting to do them for a long time. Looking back, I should have done it when she was a baby. As her third birthday was getting closer she'd tell me she wanted to get them pierced on her birthday. Well, we never did it. So her friend, Clara, went yesterday to get her's pierced for her fourth birthday. Clara's sister, Elise, ended up getting hers done too. They just looked so precious with the earrings. So I decided I was going to do it...and off we went to Merle Norman. I let Makenzie pick out the ones she wanted. She picked a pink gem (looks like a pink diamond). She did a great job. There were a few tears but that didn't last long. She was so excited to show them off! When I tucked her into bed she said, "Hey, they're still in there!" Too cute!
HAIR - I scheduled an appointment to do a very unique cut to my hair...I hope I have the guts to go through with it. I'll definitely post pics...
Let's get started...
Waiting patiently
Marking the position
Not so sure about this...
Yep, that hurt a little!
So Brave! All smiles now.




No comments:
Post a Comment