Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oil Ranch & Fever

Mason's class went on their 2nd field trip today to the Oil Ranch off 290. I had never been there but had heard about it. It was a lot of fun! There were a ton of buses when we pulled up but it didn't matter - the place was so big that it didn't seem crowded at all. We started off with the kids getting to ride the ponies. Mason looked so cute on the pony! He wasn't nervous at all. We then went on the hay ride, which was missing the hay. Each kid got 2 pieces of food to feed the cows. The tractor went in the pasture where the cows came right up to the kids. It was cool but kinda gross. We also went on a train ride, rode the Indian swings, saw the teepees, had a picnic and just had an overall blast.
Makenzie could not go on the field trip so she stayed with Amber, Peyton, AJ and Ethan. She had a great time! Amber took Kenzie with them to the Little Gym and she got to take the class with Peyton. Amber said that the class would be on one side of the room doing something and then Kenzie and Peyton would be on the other doing their own thing. Those two girls sure do love each other and have so much fun. When I brought her home I could see she wasn't 100% but then I noticed she was just laying on the couch and not playing. I thought maybe she was tired but then she told me she couldn't get up off the couch b/c she didn't feel well. She had a fever of 101.8. I gave her Tylenol and we had a low-key night waiting for Stephen to get home from Canada. Right before bed her fever had gone back up to 101.6. I gave her some more and she fell right asleep. I sure do hope she's feeling better in the morning. Poor baby!


Riding the Indian Swing

Train ride
Nathan, Michael, Devon, Mason

Boys will be boys...waiting for our turn on the train

Pumpkin Heads!

Mason's class minus two


Jumping over the barrels of hay in the maze instead of going through them. He's no dummy!

Hay ride

Pony ride

Cheese!!

1 comment: