Well, this was not a great football weekend. Both the Aggies and Texans had their chance to win at the end and both FAILED. Really?? End it with an interception instead of scoring?? Not fun to watch. Stephen handled it very well though! Way to go, babe!
Had lunch with a great friend today. Joanne and I drove to Cinco Ranch to see Tamara's new home. It's absolutely beautiful!! We got the grand tour and chatted a bit. It was so good to catch up. We then headed to House of Empanadas. I've never heard of this place but will definitely go back for more. You could get all kinds of stuff in these empanadas - I got one with spinach and cheese, one with tomatoes and mozzarella, and one with avocado. Yes, I got three and ate them all. They were delicious. It was an awesome time.
Tee Ball - Mason and Makenzie start Tee ball this week! Can't wait. Mason and Matthew will be on the same team and Kenzie and Clara are on the same team. Fun times to follow.
CANADA, I'm coming!!! I'm heading to Calgary soon with Stephen and CANNOT wait. I'm truly pretty nervous about the cold factor - I've never experienced this kind of cold. I'll have plenty of pictures and stories when we get back. Be watching...
Downtown Calgary
This is where Stephen frequents for work. We'll be staying here for a couple nights.

Fairmont Banff Springs
We're staying here for one night.
Fairmont Banff Springs
I imagine this is what it will look like while we are there. Excited about the outdoor hot tub - just not sure how to get back inside without freezing.

Fairmont Lake Louise
That would be the lake covered with snow and the hotel at the front of the lake. That's where we'll be staying...with a lakeview!







No comments:
Post a Comment