Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Friends Christmas party

Tonight we had our annual White Elephant Christmas party with the gang from our old street growing up. We always have fun thinking of white elephant gifts to bring. The one I got was a deck of cards with mug shots of famous people who have been to jail on them. Too funny! Stephen got two dream catchers! Mason stayed with the Simmons because he had a fever...again! I think I'll have to keep him home from school tomorrow. Poor baby is sick!


kenzie's new outfit from kathy turner

dinner time
kenzie, evan, serick

joanne's awesome gift
my "starz behind barz" cards
mason picked out this gift for kenzie to open
whoo hoo! melissa is ready for the rodeo. the jewels in the center light up!
awe...he looks so excited about his dream catchers


No comments:

Post a Comment