Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

First Game


Tonight we FINALLY, after three rainouts, had Makenzie's first tee ball game! I so wish I would have taken my video camera because they were SO cute running around! We have a left handed glove for Kenzie but she's been wearing it on her right hand. We'll get her a right-handed glove because I think she's going to be more comfortable throwing with her left, and batting lefty...she's a lefty! Kenz and Clara were so stinkin cute in their A's hats and uniforms.


getting ready for the first game

kenzie needs a new lefty glove
great throw!

saying the ymca pledge before the game

supporting their siblings
so sweet in her hat!!

just had a great hit
so cute
elise is ready for her turn at bat
GO A's!!



2 comments:

  1. How adorable!! They are so cute at that age!!
    Go A's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwwwww!! I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT IT!!!! send me the schedule, psycho!

    ReplyDelete