Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exciting times...


So...We welcomed little Eliana Marie on February 25th at 11:49! She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 17 3/4 inches. She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats to Joanne, Rob and Evan.





Waiting for her arrival


After a "Little Diva" birthday party!

On Saturday, February 27th, several SF moms and I completed our Rodeo Run 10k. Our shirts said " run like a mother " on the front and we all had them personalized on the back. I couldn't decide on size so I got one size with "MaseMack" and a "2" on the back and then I got another size with "Simmons" and "10" (for 2010) on the back. I am glad to say they both fit. I had a great time! It was cold when we got there (at 7:30 am) but turned out to be a beautiful day. My goal was to finish in under an hour and I made it in 58:27! I was happy with that. Now I need to get pumped and prepared for my 1/2 marathon on March 27th, in Bastrop with hills!!

Waiting for the race to begin...COLD
Waiting...
We finished!!!
Sunday night Stephen and I had a "date night" ... or so I thought. He told me for weeks he was going to take me to the Yard House, which has become one of my favorites! Well, when we got there several of the StrollerFit moms were there to surprise me!!! It was AWESOME! I had a blast and appreciated it so much. SF has been so special to me and I've loved getting to know everyone. The dinner was a blast!

We are busy packing our home and plan to move soon! I knew packing was going to be a process but it's way more overwhelming than I imagined!

This wall used to have a bunch of pictures of the kids and our family...I'm going to have to get this design again. I love it!

Kenzie's room

Kitchen...



The dining room...what was being used as the play room...and now is the "Box" room.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been a busy girl!!
    Best of luck with the move! Its such a pain, but will be so worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephanie. I'm so ready to be moved and settled in the new place...but I know that will take a while. How are you?

    ReplyDelete