We've been quickly packing to get ready for this weekend. With the help of my mom and sister, Stephen's parents and Lauren and her girls, we were able to move most of our belongings today. S rented a U-Haul and the moving wasn't bad at all! Our new kitchen table came and we LOVE it. We were deciding between two and are very happy with our decision. Our refrigerator and turquoise dryer were delivered also. The washer will arrive soon. The movers come tomorrow to get our furniture and tomorrow will be the first night in our new HOME and we are so excited! Here are a few pics...more to follow when we get settled.
Our Home
Backyard
Kitchen - pre paint
One of my favorite areas!!




OMG, your backyard is huge! Your new place looks gorgeous! Enjoy and happy moving!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Janet :) The new house is so pretty! I hope the rest of the move went smoothly for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAs soon as you get settled, Sydney and I want to come over for a play date!
ReplyDeleteHey Janet! Your kids are so cute and I love your new home. Does Joanne have a blog?
ReplyDelete