Once AGAIN, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. In two weeks we moved Stephen's parents into their new place, moved us in our new place and moved Stephanie into her new place. I'm not sure we exactly knew what we were getting into but we got it done and are now all trying to get unpacked and settled back into a normal routine...whatever that is!! We got our kitchen table and I love it! Some of our upstairs furniture came but we're still waiting for the rest. The "free" tv we are getting with our package may not come until early May now. I've called our sales rep and he, of course, has not called me back yet...UGH!! Poor Joanne and mom have been helping me do my laundry because we still do not have our washer. It is scheduled to come next Wednesday. I can't wait to be able to do laundry again! And I'm pretty excited to see the full turquoise set together. Our playground will be brought over next week too. It will be great having that outside. The kids have been out front every afternoon! I'm so glad they are having fun getting to know the neighbor kids but I can't let them go out there along, for obvious reasons, and so my unpacking has slowed down A LOT. It will get done eventually, though, and the kids smiling makes it all worth it. I've been looking for a dining room set but nothing online has jumped out to both me and Stephen and there's no telling when we'll actually be able to go to stores and look. We've got an extremely busy April:
1/2 marathon in Bastrop (weekend in Austin)
Easter
MS 150 bike ride to Austin (weekend event)
Warrior Dash and weekend in Dallas
Casino night in our new neighborhood
Baby couples shower
Pampered Chef party
Final photos for contest
Last weekend I ran a 5K for the BONA foundation. I was pretty excited to run it in 26:15. I averaged an 8:27 mile.
Thankfully we have amazing family who is helping us out this month with the kids and dogs. So that's all I have for now. It's time to get us all dressed for another busy but fun day! I need to stay busy so I don't freak myself out about my 1/2 tomorrow.
kitchen table
bought these items for my bathroom but liked them better here. not sure yet what i'll put on the left side




Wow, I'm tired just thinking about all of that! lol The house looks great so far!! Sounds like you are getting things together just fine!
ReplyDeleteLots of fun things coming up..how exciting!!
be safe in your travels!!!
I love it! When am I coming over to help break in that wine bar???
ReplyDelete