We are SO glad summer is finally here. The past four years we've gotten up almost every morning to go to SF. While I still will be going to SF most days, it will be nice to get up and head straight out to the pool. The kids are becoming quite the little fishes.
Joanne finished maternity leave and went back to school to finish out the last 4 weeks. The kids and I were lucky enough to watch Eliana those four weeks. They LOVED having her here and helping feed her, burp her, etc. It really was cute watching them with her.
We took the kids to Dallas last week to visit family. They had a blast! We hung out by the pool for two days straight and had some AWESOME food! M&M did really well on the drive. It went much more smoothly than I thought it would.
at the hotel




No comments:
Post a Comment