Fun!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We're going to Vegas!!!


I'm so pumped! Stephen and I booked our flights to Vegas last night. Our friend is going for her 30th birthday and we're tagging along. Stephen has been several times and I've been once but we've never been together. We're excited for a few days away.
Our days this summer have pretty much been the same thing over and over. We get up, go workout, swim (when it's not raining!) and have been hanging out with friends. Here are some recent pics.



We remembered my dad on the third anniversary of his passing - 7.9.10


The kids enjoy going to the cemetery to "remember Grandpa"


We found these little guys enjoying the pool one afternoon.


The kids are in this position at least once a day.


Michele and Brad had us all over for a fun evening. The kids dressed up and started dancing!
Too Cute!!



4th of July




1 comment:

  1. Yay for Vegas!!! Sounds like yall are having a great summer!! Hope the rain stays away for you to swim more :)

    ReplyDelete